No worries mate, gotcha covered. I’ve been working with people like you for over 20 years. Whether you’re a professional athlete, a backyard ultimate player or a sensitive yogi, I’d love to help you get your body back.
If you want to ditch the pain and create real, lasting change in your body my 10-week program is perfect for you. Using the powerful tool of Structural Integration you’ll return to your optimum physical state so you can feel great again and keep living the active life you love.
Don’t take my word for it, here’s what some of
my ACTIVE Painfree clients are saying.
WEEKS 1 – 3:
- Identify the root causes of your issue. Together we analyse structure, history and movement patterns in great detail to see where you are compromised.
- I use deep hands on work together with your movement to open the outer layers of restriction in your connective tissue.
- We identify distorted breathing patterns and begin to open your breathing capacity for maximum performance and vitality.
WEEKS 4 – 7
- We uncover imbalances in your deep core which are preventing you from feeling good and moving efficiently.
- You will create a relationship between inner and outer structure so that you can use efficiency of movement instead of overuse of external muscles.
- Imbalances in the head, neck and shoulders are carefully eased to relieve headaches, neck and shoulder pain and other issues stemming from imbalanced upper structures.
WEEKS 8 – 10
- Embody good posture easily and effortlessly.
- Find your ideal line in gravity so that you can feel supported by its force at all times.
- Integrate all parts of your body to move in a seamless effortless way.
- Leave with profound self awareness and practical at home practices to maintain your wellbeing into the future
I skied raced pretty hard when I was a kid trying for the US Ski Team. I didn’t quite make it but I did manage to beat myself up pretty well, and it really caught up to me later in life. After several surgeries I ended up with a knee that needs to be replaced and a couple of disks missing in my back. Several doctors said I had only a few years before I would have serious problems.
I was referred to Sonia while trying to figure out my situation. Without any fan fair she set out to rearrange my body. Just fixing all the muscles in my body made me work better. My knee was missing the outside piece of cartilage so it made it bend to the outside. One session she was able to straighten out my leg by an inch or more. I remember getting up from the table and looking at my leg, it was totally amazing. She also worked on my posture and gave me some tips that I think about almost every day.
But the best thing is that she showed me there was so much more I could do with my body. It gave me the confidence to keep working at it. I have been able to so much more, including skiing more. It was the best money I have ever spent on my health, and I am so grateful to Sonia.Jeffrey Mann